|Title:||Support Technician I|
If you’re looking to start your career in IT and want a job where you'll get exposure to variety of advanced technologies and learn fast---this is a great job for you. This role is NOT limited to desktop support. Rapid opportunity to advance to engineer level depending on your motivation and aptitude to learn.
The Support Technician I (ST1) will deliver Level 1 remote technical support to our clients. The ST1 will work closely with Level 2 Support and Systems Engineering team to make sure that client requests are resolved in a timely manner and clients are kept informed of progress and status of their requests. ST1 will use Nucentric’s in-house enterprise tools for network device monitoring and centralized network asset management in delivery of managed services. The ST1 will also assist the SE team with pre-staging hardware.
• Strong proficiency in supporting Windows desktop OS’s (Windows 7, 8, 10)
• Intermediate knowledge of small business networking concepts is required (Active Directory, VPN’s, firewall, routers, TCP/IP, etc)
• Completed industry training is a plus (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Net+, etc.)
• Previous experience supporting desktop pc users in a Help Desk role is preferred.
• Previous hands-on experience with small business networking is a plus.
• Employer paid health insurance
• Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
• Cell phone allowance
• Paid holidays
• PTO (Vacation/Sick Leave)
• Quarterly performance-based team bonuses
• Training benefit - allotted training time given during work week, qualified certs paid for
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: