|Title:||Support Technician II|
If you like a challenge and are looking for a job where you're get exposure to variety of advanced technologies and learn fast---this is a great job for you. This role is NOT limited to desktop support. Rapid opportunity to advance to engineer level depending on your motivation and aptitude to learn.
The Support Technician II (ST2) will deliver Level 2 remote technical support to our clients. The ST2 will work closely with the Level 1 Support & Systems Engineering team to make sure that client requests are resolved in a timely manner and clients are kept informed of progress and status of their requests. ST2 will use Nucentric’s in-house enterprise tools for network device monitoring and centralized network asset management in delivery of managed services. The ST2 will also assist the SE team with pre-staging hardware.
• Strong proficiency in supporting Windows desktop OS’s (Windows 7, 8, 10)
• Intermediate knowledge of small business networking concepts is required (Active Directory, VPN’s, firewall, routers, TCP/IP, etc)
• Completed industry training is a plus (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Net+, etc.)
• Previous experience supporting desktop pc users in a Help Desk role is preferred.
• Previous hands-on experience with small business networking.
• Employer paid health insurance
• Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
• Cell phone allowance
• Paid holidays
• PTO (Vacation/Sick Leave)
• Quarterly performance-based team bonuses
• Training benefit - allotted training time given during work week, qualified certs paid for
Nucentric Solutions is a leading provider of managed network services and network consulting in the Charlotte and surrounding area since 2002.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: